Saturday 20 October 2012

My Hoilday In Fiji










  In the holidays I was lucky enough to go to Denarau, Fiji, for 9 nights. I stayed in a pool side villa at the Sheraton. It was a wonderful time and I can't wait to go there again (It's too cold in New Zealand!). Here is a little recount of playing in the pool with my brothers and their friend Charles and his brother Edward:

  I stood there on the rock wall, looking down at the water 2 meters below. Can I do it? It does look pretty high. As I was worrying Charles had snuck up behind me and was ready to give me the fright of my life...

  "Boo!"
  I jumped up and yelped with terror. Everyone around me was laughing their head off, but I don't blame them, it would've been quite funny! 

  As the laughter died down we all stood in a line ready to jump. 3, 2, 1! We all plummeted down hitting the water like a boulder. Anyone sitting on deckchairs close to us would be saturated.

  As we burst out of the water, a grin ran across my face.

  George, my brother simply said, "Wow," and I agreed, it was a pretty intense splash!
"That again or do you guys wanna do a domino?" Edward asked.

  I quickly answered with "domino!" I had no idea what it was, but it sounds like alot of fun!

1 comment: