Tuesday 28 August 2012

Cross Country Zones



Yesterday I went to cross country zones it was so fun! I really want to share my amazing experience with you, so here it is:

My heart was beating rapidly, my legs turning to jelly. Should I stop? Should I give up? No, I can't. Can I? There was only a few hundred meters to go, I have got to do it, I know I can. Adrenalin rushed through my body, I started to sprint.  When was this going to finish? Inch by inch, the finish line was getting closer. Untill, there it was, right infront of me one more stride and I had done it, then It would all be over. All my energy had drained out of me by the time I had finaly crossed finish line. Thank goodness it was over, but I can't wait to do it next year!

At prize giving, our team (VAS year 6 girls) won third prize in the team competition. I am really proud of it, I would like to thank: Miss Whitington
                                                      My team
                                                      And everyone else

3 comments:

  1. A lovely post Jess! All your hard work was worth it! Does running club keep going, or has it finished now that the Zones have been? I hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story was great it made me feel like i was there
    Mackenzie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first part "My heart was beating rapidly!" It was like I was there!!!

    Leva!! XD

    ReplyDelete